4 Hinkler Avenue
Advantage Self Storage
Self Storage Lock Up Units, Rutherford, Maitland NSW
All site design, text, music, graphics, interfaces,
and the selection and arrangements thereof are Copyright©
2019, Advantage Self Storage, all rights reserved.
Modification, distribution, or republication,
without prior written permission of Advantage Self Storage is
The information, services, products, and materials
contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics,
and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty.
To the maximum extent permitted by the law, Advantage
Self Storage disclaims all representations and warranties, express
or implied, with respect to such information, services, products,
and materials, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose, title, noninfringement, freedom
from computer virus, and implied, warranties arising from course
of dealing or course of performance.
In addition, Advantage Self Storage does not
represent or warrant that the information accessible via this
site is accurate, complete or current.
and Use of your personal Information
This document is to be read in conjunction with
the Standard Self Storage Agreement; it forms part of the legal
relationship between you, the Storer and the Owner/Facility, its
employees and any other person entitled to enforce the SSSA..
Your Personal Information
We need to collect and use your Personal Information
to provide you with storage. This information includes your name,
license number and address. You may choose to not provide the
Facility with this information, but not doing so may affect our
ability to provide you with storage.
The facility is authorised to collect
and release your information:
- The Facility may collect information about you including
your Personal Information to assist :
- in the provision of storage to you;
- in maintaining your account;
- in the event that we need to enforce our agreement
with you in any way.
- The Facility may disclose any information
we have about you including your Personal Information to the
- government departments;
- law enforcement agencies, including the police;
- any person who can demonstrate to the satisfaction
of the Facility a legal or equitable interest in the goods
- liquidators, administrators or other persons
appointed to administer the Storer’s financial affairs;
- debt collection services;
- your alternate contact person;
- agents for any of the above.
- You make the following authorisation regarding your Alternate
Contact Person :
- that you have the right to disclose information
about them including their Personal Information;
- that you will inform them that you have made
- that the Facility may use this information as
Personal Information collected about you, the Storer;
- that they may access and correct the information
held by us in the same manner you, the Storer, may correct
your Personal Information.
You may view and correct your Personal Information by :
- giving reasonable notice to the Facility that
you wish to view your Personal Information;
- attending at the Facility;
- advising the Facility in writing that your Personal
Information is not correct and provide written corrections.
If you would like any further information regarding
how your Personal Information is handled, you may obtain a copy
of our Company Privacy Statement from one of our staff members.